Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Disneyland Adventure: Day 3

Day 3 brought about the half marathon and the We Wants The Redhead meet. I already blogged about the half marathon and posted a slide show about it.

After the half marathon, we met up with some friends at Storyteller's Cafe for brunch. This is where I met Mark Taylor. Mr. Taylor was the country club manager in High School Musical 2. He was very nice and had also ran the half marathon.

But the second best thing about the day was my first We Wants The Redhead Meet. I handed out buttons and Blow Pops to everyone that attended. There was about 18 of us that meet up to ride Pirates. And then Jonathan picked up 2 more strangers in line to join our group. I asked the CM nicely if he could put us in 2 boats by ourselves but he wouldn't do it so he put all us together in one boat.

Let me just say that I was in the front row and when we went down the first drop it was like being on Splash Mountain. Needless to say, we laughed, we sang and had a pirates life.
Thanks to everyone that came! I really appreciate your support!








Coming up next: Day 4...mom's first ride on any Space Mountain and CLUB 33!!




No comments: