Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Grim Grinning Ghosts Come Out To Socialize

I'm skipping day 5 of our trip and going right into the Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary Event. I've never been to a Disney event like this before so I wasn't sure what to think. I think it was amazing, but then again, it doesn't take much to make me happy. I'm not going to go into all the details of the event but I'll list some highlights for you:

*Meeting Jim Shore. This isn't the first time I've met him but he's always so friendly.

*Meeting Jason Surrell

*The lecture with Jason Surrell, Kim Irvine and Tony Baxter.

*Seeing Alice Davis and X Atencio

*The "wedding" of Constance and George.

*Seeing Phineas, Gus and Ezra. Too bad I didn't get to have a picture taken with them.

*The food wasn't too bad, but I think I liked the cake the best.

*The highlight of all highlights was when X Atencio sang a part of Grim Grinning Ghosts. I found a clip of it on You Tube. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2njZd-US4Nc

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: