Things I remember from that day:
1. I rubbed my finger raw after tying over 400 balloons.
2. I threw up.
3. I ran a red light on the way to church.
4. The girl that was to give me her earrings for my "something borrowed" wouldn't let me borrow them because she wanted to wear them.
5. Since we were married at night, the girls and I had sandwiches while we got ready. Don't worry, we sent some to Erin and the boys too.
6. I did a champagne toast with my girls before walking down the aisle.
7. I lost my voice that day.
8. Most imporantly, I married my Prince Charming!
Everyday is an adventure and as Jack Sparrow has said, "It is not the destination so much as the journey."
I thought I'd put a little slide show together of pictures from our wedding up until our last trip to Walt Disney World.
|This free photo slideshow made with Smilebox|
In case you're wondering what exciting thing we have planned for tonight well we are spending our anniversary doing what we've done over the past several years....watching the Twilight Zone marathon.