Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Aye be havin' a contest!

As you know I recently went on my first Disney cruise during the WDW Radio Disney Dream cruise. While I was on the cruise, myself and many, many friends took thousands of pictures. Pictures of the Dream. Pictures of friends. Pictures of food. Pictures of everything. Now here is your chance to pick your favorite/best picture.

If you were on the WDW Radio cruise please send me your best picture. I will select the top 10 photos and post them here and leave it to the readers to vote (hopefully a can create a poll again).


Rules:

1. Photos have to be from the WDW Radio cruise Feb. 27-March 3

2. They can be of food, friends, the ship, Castaway Cay, Nassau, drinks....ANYTHING!

3. Photo must be yours and not stolen off of someone else's Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Photobucket..... account.

4. Only one photo per person

5. Please keep photos sized to 640x480

6. Anyone scallywags breaking the rules will have to walk the plank!

THE PRIZE: An awesome DCL bag
Please email photos to wewantstheredhead73@gmail.com no later than April 2nd.

No comments: