Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Toys Are Back!




With the release of Toy Story 3, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite quotes from Toy Story and Toy Story 2.


Woody: YOU! ARE! A! TOYYYYY! You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear! You're - you're an action figure! You are a child's play thing!


Buzz: You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.


Buzz: CAN!


Woody: That wasn't flying! That was falling with style!


Rex: Great! Now I have guilt!


Buzz: I am Mrs. Nesbitt!


Mrs. Potato Head: I'm packing your extra pair of shoes, and your angry eyes just in case


Hamm: You heard of Kung Fu? Well prepare yourself for pork chop.


Mr. Potato Head: I'm a married spud, I'm a married spud...


Amy: Look Barbie! An ugly man doll!


What are your favorite quotes???

1 comment:

Adam M. said...

Like the new look of the blog! My favorite from TS2 was Hamm's quote: "All right, nobody look till I get my cork back in!"