1. Scotch flight in the United Kingdom that consisted of 3 different scotches
2. Pomegranate wine in France
3. Saki flight at Teppan Edo which was 3 different saki's
4. Wine flight in Germany which he shared so he had 1-1/2 glasses of wine
5. Canto Loopy in China
6. Tequila flight in Mexico which was also 3 different tequilas
And as if that wasn't enough we went to Jellyrolls that night and he had 2 redheaded sluts, 2 - 32 oz. Hurricanes and 6 Jagerbombs. Of course it wasn't helping that we ran into his cousin and his cousin was buying him drinks.
Now I know the sound of 22-1/2 drinks is a lot and I'm still amazed that he didn't get sick. BUT he also drank all of that over at least a 8 hour period. Would he do it again? 100% YES!