Thursday, December 4, 2008

WDW Day 1

The day started out bright and early. Cassidy was up and ready to go at 4 am. I, on the other hand, was not. We had no problems flying or getting to Saratoga Springs. Since we couldn't get into our room mom, dad and Cassidy went to the Magic Kingdom while Erin and I went to pick up the car. After an interesting ride to the MK we found the rest of the gang and rode Pirates. Afterwards, Cassidy got her first autograph of the trip.





And Erin saw a hat he thought was funny.




We left MK and came back to SSR to get our luggage sent to our room and relax awhile. Then we headed over to T-Rex for dinner. I love this place!! It's so cool. While there is a lot to choose from on the menu this is what I had for dinner:






Doesn't it look yummy!!

3 comments:

Lou Mongello - WDWRadio.com said...

I SOOOOoooo can't wait to get down there! Looking forward to seeing my Co-Host For The Day!! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read more!

Unknown said...

Love the hat Hottie ;)